It inspires:my own experience


It happens to the most of us that we see a certain dream in night relevant to what we want to be ,or what we want and thinks if any day it will come true.Many of us at a time while at work get the sight of some materialistic things which we suppose to get , arouses an inner desire that turns into a thought of achieving it anyhow.However, many of us just wishes it till that thing remains near to our eyes and forgets to undertake any positive action that can bring us to the hold of that thing.

We people, until our inner self not  awakes, can't reach out to the accomplishment  of our goals.This is the foremost thing,we should learn out. Just doing the same job and coming out with a new dream everyday doesn't make our life worth living.One should count every moment of one's life so that one can know what one lost and gained uptil from his past and recent activities and can give one's life a meaningful direction.There are also some people in the world who achieves anything they desire maybe due to their firm stand on that project,else they are rich enough. But if these rich people are just living their life comfortably,without spending a single penny on others help then their life can also be considered a body without soul.

There are some of us who changed the world with one thought that" I have to do it at any cost",I'll not utter a single word even if it costs  my life.Friends such people always creates the history and their list is increasing day by day.

It is not the thing that anyone has to be explained, it has to be understood.One such experience I want to share here that is how an understanding,an inspiration changed  my life forever.

Two years back when I was in my second year of engineering,  two guys , I must say friends, took admission in my college, the time they took admission  was just one month before the university exams.When they come to know that the course has already completed and there are lots of assignment to write before the ending date.It stuck them hard ,as they are new guys, no one was ready to help them out .My some assignments were  left to complete so I was not an option for them but helped them with the materials.

Somehow they managed to complete half of the assignments by the ending date.It is worth mentioning that my college dean is very strict by rules hence apart from the subjects assignment they were directed to write exam papers and that is also within two days, this really seems to be impractical, but they did it .

This become possible because they only focused on the writing and not on viva.As a result , they got very less marks in viva due to which our dean scolded them, lowering their mental preparedness ,they were told very rediculous words about their future.

On the next day both of them fell ill , the Condition was really very starving and at times , I thought these guys will fail in the exam.

I think will power is also something that can have a great impact on one's life , these people actually hard to believe recovered very fast and during the whole exam they worked really very hard .Finally when the result declared, They backed each other for the first and second rank in the college's toppers list.

Their hard work and will power really inspired me and changed my life forever.Thereafter I ,with a great will power and hard work topped the university exam in the next semester and later on two times first and second rank in the university's toppers list.

Friends , here I am not praising myself but it is an attempt to show you how an inspiration , an understanding can change  one's life forever.

So people we should not just think , but also gather will power and understanding from every small thing taking place around us because it can make our tomorrow better.




.

Comments