who is saibaba, a hindu or a muslim?













"Saibaba"is literally called "Sainath" in 21st century but did we all know what was he and what was his religion? In reality we don't know much about him and all above this the recent criticism by Sankaracharya on Saibaba over his religion predicts him a Muslim , strikes our belief hardly.

Sainath was born in Parathi in 1886 in a fakir(beggar) family but after some days his mother left him to be nurtured by a saint named Vaidarbha ,preliminary till the age of five, He wasn't given any name but after some time his tutor left him to roam villages and teach people the Lessons of "Shraddha" and "Saburi "during this time he entered Shirdi village where a temple priest called him by the name" ya Sai" and afterwards people over there called him by the name Saibaba.

 This name truly depicts him as a Muslim. His memorable words "Sabka Malik Ek Hai" also shows the style of Muslim priests preaching any word  but he preached for all the religions at par and taught people the lessons of Shraddha and Saburi, this is to say "have faith and patience on God".

Now if it is asked to me what was he , I can solely say that he is a Muslim but if you ask me from my heart, I will only say, He is my god and perhaps of everybody too and when my god is in my heart no Sankaracharya has the charges of imposing me to worship him at anytime and anywhere in the world.

                                                              "Jai Sainath"


Comments